Blower resistor replacement - schematic needed!!

Can someone tell me where I can find a schematic showing the components (for replacement) of a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer blower resistor. Of the 5 speeds on
the blower (for the air conditioning and the heater) only number 5 works. Where can I find instructions on relacing the blower resistor? Can someone help me out? A schematic would be very helpful. Thanks !
drop the r/s lower knee bolster the resistor is mounted to the blower case, easy to find and replace.

-