Blowing 4WD Fuses

Got another problem with my 92 K1500 Suburban, We had a good snow here about

2 weeks ago and I put my burb in 4wd for a 20 mile trip on bad roads and it worked fine, I parked it and left it in 4wd, the next morning when I started it and left for work I had no 4wd, The 25 amp 4wd fuse was blown, now it just blows the fuse when I try and shift it into 4wd. I am thinking the actuator on the diff. has shorted out. Anybody else had this problem?

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
Tim H.