Blowing fuses on [always] hot circuit

I don't drive my '86 Silverado too often, so I need to "top-off" the battery every-so-often. I'm wondering if this might be causing a fuse to
blow on the horn/dome circuit. It's only happened 3 times in about a year, so I can't think of any other reason... thought it might be the [analog] clock, but seems it'd gone bad by now. Any ideas? As always, thanks for your help. GC
The wires run under the Drivers side Floor mat.. Your Feet action More in likely has worn away the insullation on the WIRES
GC wrote:

Does anyone know if the horn/dome circuit has the electric choke running on/in combination with it? My manual doesn't show it... and thinking this may do it since it's not making good contact somewhere.
No one, luckily the wires in mine run in a channel at the edge of the carpet, which is protected by a plastic foot guard...... thanks for the help.
GC