Body Lift Bolts ?

I just bought a 1988 K5 Blazer with a 3 inch body lift. The state inspection will not allow this. So I need to remove the lift. I would like to buy the bolts before hand to make the job go as
quickly as possible.
Anyone know what type of body bolts I'll need, there sizes and are they a carriage bolt or a hex head bolt. I'd look, but the truck is in the body shop having some rust repaired.
Thanks! Jim Smith
just buy new polyurethane body mounts. to here are a bunch out there for chevy's.

nothing special about body mount bolts, just measure one for diameter and length of the existing, then subtract 2.5 or 3" from the current length.
Cheryl and Rob wrote:

Jim Smith wrote:

    Try calling LMC Truck parts 1-800-LMC-Truck www.lmctruck.com Charles
What state is this that doesn't allow a body lift? They are common as dirt here in Michigan. Jerry
Jim Smith wrote:

Go to a salvage yard and pull some. I am parting out my Suburbans if you wanna buy bolts from me.

HIGHLY suggest using new bolts if at all possible-- and make sure they're Grade 5 or better.
Grade 8 would probably be best.
That said-- if you're gonna buy from anyone, Shades would be a good guy to buy from...
Thanx for the vote of confidence. Much appreciated!