Body style change?

I have a 2002 extended cab LS Z71. It is the first 4 wheel drive vehicle I have ever owned. We love it. Best vehicle I have owned by far. I bought it new on January 2, 2002. It has 30,058 miles. I drive
one mile each way to work. Almost traded it in on a 2005, but decided to wait one more year. Do you think the styles will change much with the 2006 models?
Thanks, Mark
Chevy just made some styling changes for '05 - they usually let their new style run for at least 2 years, sometimes longer in order to make back the money they spent making the changes.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Jonathan A. Race
Lieutenant, EMS Supervisor

thats why i went with a 04 gmc, to me they look alot better then the chevys. i have a 04 sierra
Yeah, took me a while to get used to them too. I actually prefer the GMC style, especially the foglamps(plus I've owned a '91 Sierra since new) But since my '04 'rado was a gift, I really had no say in the matter. I have learned to live with it(sigh), LOL!
One thing I've been noticing lately: GMC's with Z-71 stickers on the rear fenders-is this something kinda new? I haven't been new truck shopping(or even lookin') in years and never really noticed them before. Just something I was wonderin' about.
Snuffy