Body style change in Tahoe?

Does anyone know if the boy style of the Tahoe is going to change in the near future? They seem have remained unchanged for years. They are still, in my opinion a tremendous vehicle, I have a 2003 Tahoe Z71, and have 16,000 miles on it. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Just asking the question.

Mark

Reply to
LionsDen

New design coming in 2007 MY (model year) ... see the posts in this forum about the upcoming SUV and truck changes:

Markeau

I don't know about the Tahoe, but I recently began seeing brand new Suburbans with the current front end with the "squinting" style headlights.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Those have been sold in Mexico the last few years.

Markeau