Body swap

I hope I'm not too generic here, but will the 89-98 1500 4wd body/box/etc. swap over to the 4wd "square body" frames and still have the wheel wells,
mounting holes and the like line up? I have a good chassis under way on the square body frame, but want to add a newer body style on to it. Also eliminating my oh so favourite IFS setup.
are you talking like 73 to 87 body style frame?
Yea, what is a 'square body'?

Indeed I am.