Both Head lights not working????

SAT I had a fuel pump replaced... I was working nights last week.. Go in at 7P off 7A..
I went to eat with family, I meet them there.. Came out got in truck and no head lights.
Neither one comes on. The parking lights, brake lights tail lights work fine.. I looked for a fuse that said lights I did not see nothing.
Could it have been something with the Fuel Pump install. I don't see how.. AnyIDEALS
Fatdaddys
FUSE, should say LIGHTS
Also you could have inadvertently knocked its ground or pos wire off but that is rare to have done such with a fuel pump swap.