Brake HELP!!!!

Here's the story,, Replaced the rear in my 1985 full size blazer, Bled the brakes, A week later the pedal is almost to the floor Replaced all the linning, calipers, master cylinder, wheel cylinders the booster(buddy said
it might be that) I'm at a lose????? Try to bleed the brakes again,, Feels like I have good pedal, Start the thing up and the pedal goes to the floor!!!! Brake light comes on??????? Does anybody Know what else could be wrong??? Replaced just about everything!!!!!! Thanks for any INFO
Sparkie!!

Proportioning/Combination valve.
Doc

be
Sparkie, fix the time on your PC! That's considered very rude to do that so your post stays at the top for the next year! I can delete it but some news readers can't
Brian
sparkie wrote:

Yes, most likely you still have some air in the system. You need to bleed/have it bled properly.
Ian
"sparkie"

be
sounds like you have a leak. either there is a puddle under your truck or the fluid is making its way back into the master cylinder
--
http://www.crazyedmonton.com

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Adjust the rears so that it takes a bit of force/struggle to get the drum on. It should spin for about 1 revolution with the wheel on. Start truck. Adjust pads out. Put drums on and put on a lug nut or two. MASH pedal several times. Repeat until it takes some force/fiddling to get it on.
GMC Gremlin Grumpy Mean Cracker who owns a 1990 GMC F/S Jimmy

be