Brake Prblem

I have 98 chevy blazer,when I step on the brake I hear air from under the steering wheel. Someone please help me. Whats the problem

Reply to
binky69

I believe that would be the power brake booster. I have replace 2 on 2 differant vehicles.

Reply to
Grumpy13

Might want to check your cruise switch. It is a vacuum switch that is supposed to immediately disengage cruise when you hit the brake.

Reply to
David Johnson