brake trouble

I have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe Limited (really is a 1999 with a new trim) and when braking it pulls to one side. This has happened since I bought it new and now I have 80.000 miles on it. The problem keeps recurring and
the dealer has change pads, rotors, etc. but the problem is still here. Took it to another shop and they showed me how much more wear was in one of the fron pads and not in the other. What could be doing this? Thanks. G9
I take a shot at this and suggest the inner lining of the brake line has collapsed on the side with little wear.
Bob

gaucho9 wrote:

Check both front wheel spindles for a dirty or faulty ABS speed sensor.
Have dealer Read the voltages of each front speed sensor as each front wheel is turned....
A sensor cleaning or replacement might be in order......
GM speed sensor Part number is 15112379 at $62 ea or $110 ea.

I'm dying to know how a faulty ABS speed sensor could:
a) Cause the issue he is describing b) Cause the issue he is describing without announcing itself with the telltale ABS "whirr" and pedal pulsing c) Cause the issue he is describing without illuminating the ABS light and setting a DTC
You get my point.
Doc
Agreed, Doc.

-