Brakes are BROKE

Hey all I am working on a 1992 S-10 Blazer 4x4. The front brake caliper on the passenger side is missing the bottom bolt that holds it on. It appears that the steering knuckle threads (which the caliper bolts to) is stripped
out. Is replacment the only cure for this problem or can someone give me another idea? Thanks Steve
You can get the bolts from your parts store, and you can heli-coil the knuckle if you're halfway mechanically inclined....
Jeremy

I was thinking heli-coil, but was hoping that someone made a self taping bolt just for this occasion. Oh well Thanks for the reply Steve