Broken drivers seat in '01 Blazer

My big galute kid somehow bent/broke the back of my electric driver's seat. I can see a bulge on the back of the seat on one side, and the seat will not go all the way forward/up. It is a power seat and all the
motors work, but seat will only go about halfway up. Local junkyards only have manual seats that don't match interior. Can I fix this or get the upholstry off to get at it?
Pedro