Broken parking pin on TH400

How's a guy go about repairing something like that? and would anything else have been affected when that happened? I picked up a 400 for nothing with this problem. Would like to fix it myself but don't know much about autos,
except that I usually let the "magic" out of it whenever I seen to touch one.....LOL Thanks.