Broken Silverado horn... can't find the fix

I know this has been addressed many times, but I can't find the fix.
One of the two horns on my '00 Silv went out (as expected). I know I could just replace it with stock or aftermarket, but I remember some sort of fix
(even temporary).
There was one fix where you could spray a certain lubricant or something in the horn to get it to work? Does anyone know this fix?
Also, is there a permanent repair as opposed to replacement?
Thanks.