Bump Stop Question

I noticed while I was under my truck the other day that the bump stops were all pretty much gone. Is this a dealer only part to replace, or can I use something different??
I have a 96 GMC Yukon 4x4 that is completely stock. I will be replacing the shocks in a few days and would like to do the bump stops at the same time.
Thanks, Mike
Mike wrote:

You should be able to pop the old ones out, and new ones in, in under 10 minutes. The metal 'cup' they sit in, have a few 'claws' that grip it. You'll just pry them out with a medium sized screwdriver.
-marc