?! Bumper Mount Bolt size on 1988 GMC?

I've tried just about everything.... Did they go metric (I live in Canada)... looks like maybe it could be an 18MM
(I'm referring to the bolts that attach the bracket directly to the frame)
TIA for any replies!
Cheers Ron
alot of the bolts on my 92 are metric but then again alot are standard. gotta love gm

Time to call Miss Cleo

GM uses metric on non-drivetrain parts.....Drivetrain part are usually SAE......Yea, you have two sets of tools to work on 'em....Like sidewinder said, gotta love GM!

Yes I think its metric 18MM sounds right

Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke**@us.army.mil