'burb leaking gas

My '94 Suburban is leaking fuel, but only when the engine is running. The gas seems to be leaking from the rear corners of the tank. I can't visually
locate the source. Can anybody give me ideas what I should be looking for to diagnose where this is coming from.
TIA,
Kirk
Sounds like a line on or near the sender is cracked or rotted. When the engine is running, so is the fuel pump keeping the required pressure in the line. Hence the leak only when running. Either drain the tank or drive till it's almost empty, then take the tank loose and carefully lower it down. See what you can find from there...

visually

The
for