buying a new pick up

I need ur help !! Wantting to buy a new ext cab pick up and cant decide between a Chevy Silverado and a Ford F 150. Depends on reliability and comfort. Consumer reports and such are confusing and conflicting. Any
ideas ?

I currently drive a '93 S-10, has 127,000 on it. Its been a great little truck but now radiator leaks, front seals leaking, leaks oil and trans. fluid some. It stills runs great but about ready for a new one vs fixing this one up. Need a bed for occasional light hauling. The Colorado got mixed consumer reviews. Want one that performs and rides well. Any ideas please ??
I am very happy with the performance and ride of my '05 Colorado. I have 4X4 crew cab with 5 cyl auto The only complaint I have is when backing up (this hasn't been resolved by Chevy yet) It handles great through the mountains of NC Frank
mc mc wrote:

mc mc wrote:

I know a lot of guys at work who own Fords, new to older, and they all drive trucks for a living, [not as many Fords in the lot by far], but they all say that a Ford is the MOST uncomfortable truck to sit, drive and ride in there is. Thats a big consideration for me.
are you gay or not gay? that is the question. Fords suck
dave wrote:

who you talking to fuck face?
On Sun, 28 May 2006 11:13:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (mc mc) wrote:

The Chevy is more car than truck and the Ford is a bit more "trucky" than Chevy so it kinda depends on want you are looking for because you have to live with it. The Chevy 4 sp auto has a deeper first gear than Ford does. Also here is food for thought, GM will start shipping some trucks with 6 sp automatic in 07 (6L90E). It is a new medium duty tranny that is now being used in covette and a few BMW's ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com