Cab filter and/or drain plug for A/C

I've got some questions about these. '95 K2500HD 6.5 TD, is there a cab filter on these trucks? If so where is it and how do I access it? This truck spent its whole life in Arkansas and saw sand on a regular basis, so
if there is one, then I imagine it's plugged. My air flow for the fan is poor and it's a new OEM fan.
I've heard numerous times about some drain tube for the a/c getting plugged and making the floor wet. Where is this and how do I access it and do I just stick a wire into the hole to unclog it?
Last, is there a cab filter on a '93 K1500? Where and how, etc.?
Thanks, Snowman
"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

Snow,
Pretty sure the 95' and 93's don't have in-cab air filters. The drain tube for the A/C is sticking thru the firewall, just below the heater core hoses. If yer' evaporator is not in-cab but rather underhood, the drain plug is towards the bottom-rear of that housing. You can use a wire or something like that, but I found a .45 caliber barrel brush works best!
Doc

crap, I meant '03 K1500 on the last question, instead of '93.
Sorry, Snowman

Thanks, Doc. I'll take a look tonight.
Ryan