Can I Buy GM parts online, instead of going to dealer?

Page 3 of 3
I haven't seen any car quests that I can think of right now, but I'll check.
Thanks, Hatt
wrote:

me
For splices I use radio shack solder rosin core and shrink tubing heated with a light bulb. Nice finish with no burns. If you want a water proof splice connection use a 3M coating liquids tape (looks like pliobond) along with scotch 33 tape it will never let water in. I have repaired underground wiring with this use it on my boat trailer with great success. Available at Lowes Home Improvement company. Tip make sure the lid is closed tight before you put in your tool bucket and before it gets to leaking out :-( @#%$&^$&#++

===============================
Can I Buy GM parts online, instead of going to dealer? Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sun, Jun 22, 2003, 3:19pm From: snipped-for-privacy@nowheres-ville.com (DJHatt) I can't find a TPS connector at any of the part stores. They tell me I have to go to a dealer for it. I'd like to avoid this,
so does anyone know where to buy parts like this online?
Hatt ----------------------------------------------------- yes....i know where.........
Address:http://www.borgwarnerbrand.com/flashhtml/electrical/PT779.html ...... Included Page: Parts Gallery
............. Address:http://www.chevythunder.com/fuel%20injection%20sensor%20connectorshtm Changed:3:07 AM on Sunday, March 3, 2002 .... Included Page: Fuel injection Sensors
hope we answered your question to your satisfaction.....
please send your $1 technical research payment via FedExpress overnight shipment after you repair your vehical and insure it's performance was enhanced by the info provided by our service....
as we work on the honor system......
if payment is not recieved within 10 years..we will assume you did not follow through on the information, decided not to repair your vehical, found the information did not meet your needs, found the part you ordered did not meet your satisfaction and you returned it to the vendor, the part did not fix your symptom, or you are just an unscrupulous fk head that has no honor at all.......the last, being assumed already...so if payment is not recieved you will automatically fall into that categorie, and be listed in our national fk head register......which will automatically have you listed on the ....
N ational A uto R epair K nowledge S ite
....as a non-payer of services rendered.
you will recieve no further contact concerning your $1 obligation for the services that have been provided for you.....therefore...we will go forward with the listing as of this date..... and when payment is recieved, we will remove your name from the "fk head" and NARKS sites expediantly...sorta, kinda, maybe.......within a year or two anyways... ........after all....we're busy folks......and sometimes it takes us a while to get things done.......
we appreciate the opportunity to serve you....and look forward to getting around to removing your name from the lists..... eventually.........maybe..........
.gibson6string.. slow...but effective.... ==================================