Can't Figure out Bolt Dimensions for idler pulley

I've got a 93 s10-Blazer with the vortec 4.3.... My Idler pulley bit the dust and ate up the bolt that holds it on, and then my truck ate the bolt when i was replacing the pulley.... consequently I have no
reference to go by, and for the life of me I can't figure out what size it is.
Anybody have any random knowledge of what size it would be, or an idea where i could find out?
thanks,
lane

logical thing to do would be GO TO the parts dept at the local Chevy place, and look at the pictures and point out to the parts dude what you need
TranSurgeon wrote:

Good advice. I spent 10 years working the counter in a GMC\Kenworth Truck parts dept. Most hardware of this type is listed in the parts books as "procure locally" and dimensions are provided.                                         Remo
TranSurgeon wrote:

I went to the parts department. They looked it up and told me it didn't say because the idler pulley they sell comes with the bolt
Well, they didn't lie to you, it does come as a unit. Check to see if the bolt has left-handed threads and if it might be metric. Rich B

place,
well, ask to LOOK at one of them.............take a caliper along and measure the bolt...................