can't find gmc lift kits

Hey all, I am having a hard time finding a 3" lift kit for my 1998 gmc jimmy. Anyone know of any good sites or manufacturers who make these. Thanks for your time and please if you know you can email me at
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Once again thanks

Two links for you
http://rough.roughcountry.com/88-98%206%20lug%20Chevy%20order%20page.htm
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/GM73_87.htm
-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

http://www.superlift.com /

http://www.distroy-small-trucks.com/GM/nuclear_holocaust/die.html
~KJ~