Carpet

If you need carpet, go to www.autocarpetprofessionals.com
Call us directly, or purchase through our online ebay store and we will discount your purchase 5%.
You must mention you saw this on the newsgroup to get the discount.
If you do not see your vehicle just give us a call, it's probably not on the page yet.
Thanks John
maybe its just me but the link does'nt load for me.
Al