............................................................ (words in parenthesis provided by AutoTechNeats)

From: snipped-for-privacy@noway.ca (Yukon=A0Owner) ... Hey Scribb....

(Hi...how ya doin)

... FUCK YOU.....

(me...you talk'n to me?, You talk'n to Me?, YOU talk'n to ME?, YOU TALK"N TO ME?, youtalk'ntome?)

.... it's morons like you that f*ck up these sites with nothing better to do then bitch.

(not true...i have better things to do....drink,smoke some rope,shoot pool...plenty of better things to do....)

..... I am doing nothing against the law even if I did decide to take then out which I can't because of the sensors anyways.

(Canadian law perhaps, but I don't live in country that doesn't care about the enviroment, AND YOU CAN TAKE THEM OUT, you just don't know how to go about doing it)

..... So go f*ck yourself.

(make me...I dare ya...go ahead..make me... I DARE YA )

...... I would come down to your so-called shop...

(I seriously doubt that.....to the point I would lay bet on it)

....... which I am sure couldn't even change a flat seeing as your didn't even know the number of cats. on a '96 Yukon.

(you never asked how many......now honestly... you NEVER did...did ya?)

.... and stuff your head up your ass........

(make me......i dare ya......go ahead, make me.. I DARE YA)

... oh ya it's already there.......

(no it's not....and how would you know...your too far away to see........but I will pull the foot I stuck in yours in my last post, if yuh ack a lit'l nicer)

.... Brandon Buckner is the most reasonable person I have conversed with on here so far,

(like I stated in the Header change...... 2 birds with one stone......birds of a feather flock togeather)

... your the one that should go suck a tail pipe

(okay...you got me on that one......yes ....... I confess.......I have sucked on a pipe)

...... but by the sounds of things you have plenty of times.

(you really should "have" accentuated the have in "that" statement...it would "have" been less confusing)

... I post a perfectly good question then

(agreed.....it was a perfectly good question if it came from a novice seeking advice...)

(the problem is.......you were'nt listening to sound advice from experts. you were'nt considering the impact on the enviroment. you invariably, and persistantly, stayed on line with removing the cats as an option, and finally.......I JUST CAN'T STAND A PEWK FER BRAINS AFFECTING MY PERSONAL LIVING CONDITIONS, FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN HE'S A CHEAP SHIT.)

(in YOUR defense however.....you did jump on the bandwagon with ever reply that agreed with WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR)

... a MORON like you comes along.

(there's one in every crowd ...yuh know)

..... Don't bother writing back I won't open it anyway

(i bet yuh will.....wanna bet?..)

... seeing as reading what you have to say is a complete waste of time. =A0

(not always.....i git muh licks in...ev'r onced n a whist)

.. DICK HEAD.....

(fool)

(parenthesis remarks provided by...... SCRIB ABELL) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=

(the original post is not worth the snip it takes to =A0 publish it)

Yukon Owner, =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Why don't you just go ahead stuff a plastic bag over your kids heads and get it over with. What a freak'n dipsh*t you are. You and BRANDON BUCKNER who's asking if gary knows Canadian Emission laws. Never mind fuel effiency, whether or not anyone will do it for you. how many cats are on it, or what kind of fick'n noise it's make'n. People like you are the reason the enviroment is in the condition it's in NOW! So.....go ahead and put those plastic bags over your kids heads, stick em out in the sun on a blistering day with no sunscreen on, and while your at it......wrap your lips around the exhaust pipe and inhale really fk'n hard a couple dozen times a day. =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Better yet, come on over to the shop and I'll help you out.....I'll let you suck the exhaust on a foul running engine with the bay doors down. Bring Brandon Buckner with you.....he needs a good appreciation of what emission laws were enacted for too.

Canada......sheeeesshhhh

What an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Scribs Abell ~:~ when all else fails........whoop some sense =A0=A0into them~:~

Reply to
Robert Thompson

Re: Cat. Convert.......killing two idiots with one stone Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2003, 6:46am From: The_Gear snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Steve=A0Cook) Scrib Abell for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In every group you have atleast two know it alls.These know it alls ask the dumbest questions and give the stupidest answers.And still never solves the problem.They make comments to people which have no bearing on the subject.Scrib Abell for President A man not afriad to tell you YOUR AN IDIOT lol ...

On behalf of the "Common Sense Party", I stand before you this, humbled.

This nomination for a position of such stature is greatly, and humbly, appreciated....as it is a recognition by peers of prior accomplishments. Your show of support has only increased in me, my desire to further the cause, through a more exersised rite of submition, of "our parties" goals and aims toward a more common sense approach toward diagnostics and their direct influence on the process of vehical component repairs. Furthermore, let me state, with all earnest, that this nomination is the penacle of what I have achieved thusfar in my life.

HOWEVER,................... at this time, with the current state of the NG, and "IT'S" best interest in mind, I must respect- fully decline the nomination in the interest of what is best for the NG as a whole.

In declination, I put forth unto this NG, the nomination of "William "The Guesser" Walsh" as a leading contender for the position. William has displayed all the fine characteristics of a true "Comon Sense Party" delegate, when posting in the NG.

As to Williams credentials.....

He has shown patients in dealing with the "less than sensable" proceedures that have often been given as options toward repairs. He has demonstrated his restraint, by allowing threads to go unacknowledged when the content is absurb. He has shown dillegence in his postings, in dealing with the absurb alternatives to sound repair practices, by taking an overview of the situation and at the LAST MINUTE giving poingnant input into the situation. (it takes him awhile to locate his Haynes manual sometimes)

Again, on behalf of the party....I must regretfully decline the nomination. But do so, with the knowledge that "my" nominee is the better man for the job, and is more apt to further the cause in such a high position of controll....oops.....leadership.

Scrib Abell ~:~is not willing to concede in his run for California's Govenor yet~:~

Reply to
Scribb Abell

Has the school system got this bad? Hell bring back the stapz....

Reply to
john

Jeez, try to point out that not everyone on the planet lives in the US and is therefor not subject to its laws and I get my head chewed off and told to get an appreciation of what laws are for. Hopefully you have the sense to realize that I didn't say I condoned removing it, I simply stated that he was using a Canadian email address and therefor likely not living in the US and subject to its emmisions laws. If I deserve to die or be punished for keeping an open mind and respecting others, then so be it. I'm not into personal attacks as you obviously are, so I'll leave it at that.

I may ask dumb questions, sure. I'm young and haven't had anyone to learn from, but I'm trying. Only way to get there.

Brandonb

Scribb Abell wrote:

Reply to
Brandon Buckner

. Brandon, I accept your apology.

Lets be freinds.

Pals.

Buds.

Compadre's.

Muchacho's.

Let's go out and have a few drinks.

huh?

you can't?

your what?

YOUR BROKE?????????????

no..........you can't borrow my jack

and stop top posting......it's agger vait'n

Scrib Abell ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . snipped-for-privacy@NO.SPAM.netins.net (Brandon=A0NoBucks) apologizes to Scrib with these well chosen words....

Jeez, try to point out that not everyone on the planet lives in the US and is therefor not subject to its laws and I get my head chewed off and told to get an appreciation of what laws are for. Hopefully you have the sense to realize that I didn't say I condoned removing it, I simply stated that he was using a Canadian email address and therefor likely not living in the US and subject to its emmisions laws. If I deserve to die or be punished for keeping an open mind and respecting others, then so be it. I'm not into personal attacks as you obviously are, so I'll leave it at that. I may ask dumb questions, sure. I'm young and haven't had anyone to learn from, but I'm trying. Only way to get there. Brandonb ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scribb Abell wrote: (the original post is not worth the snip it takes to =A0 publish it)

[...]

I do like to keep them, but if you put a high flow one on and the computer doesnt like it, then get the o2 sensor simulators from jegs.

Reply to
William

Interesting. Now I feel strangely compelled to continue top-posting.

Brandonb

Scribb Abell wrote:

I'm sure its much less than you "style" of posting aggravates everyone else.

Reply to
Brandon Buckner

Fuck'em, he's a troll.

Sam

Reply to
GaWd

No Cat Converters on anything I have. But then I'm not in the USA, and most of my pals have removed the EGRs if they have em on their trucks so they get the power increase.

Reply to
rnf2

'removed EGR's for more power'..............(slaps knee)........now THAT'S funny !!!!

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer
.

Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Mon, Oct 13, 2003, 5:48pm (CDT-2) From: samroza@*NOSPAM*hotmail.com (GaWd)

Fuck'em, he's a troll.

Sam ===== =====

ouch

Heeee'sss baaaackkkk.........

now there's the Gawd we've all come to love and appreciate.

marsh =====

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Didja miss me big guy?

Sam

Reply to
GaWd

Yup. the EGRs (exhaust gas reticulators) are there to reduce the NOx emmissions by introducing oxygen free air (exhaust) into the intake, reducing the heat of the cylinder firing. theres a few Hp to be picked up there. and it's common practice where the emmission laws allow it.

rhys

Reply to
rnf2

"rnf2" wrote

Hey, a new mechanical phrase to try out on the apprentices!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

. .

"rnf2" wrote (exhaust gas reticulators) .... ... "shiden_kai" wrote.... (Hey, a new mechanical phrase to try out on the apprentices!)

Ian ....... ......

"exhaust gas rectal tickle yuh laters"????

what is this new tool?

perhaps a device for stimulating the exhaust system..via the tail pipe????

marshmonster ~scratches his head~ . .

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Lol! Close. strange name isn't it.

In the US it's called Exhaust Gas Recirculation, 'cause it recircles gas, here it's called recticulation because it corrects NOx emmissions so you don't die of smog.You yanks are so boring in your use of language.

(Concise english dictionary- Rectifies, (rek-ti-fi) to correct)

It's a pipe between the exhaust pipe and the Air intake, that is used to introduce O2 depleted gas to the engine, reducing the amount of NOx produced.

They come standard on diesels imported into NZ from Japan.

Reply to
rnf2