Cavalier starting problem

This is the wrong group I know, but here is the problem. I have a 97 cavalier auto 4 cyl, last year our son did in the front fender I knew I couldn't fix it un till spring ( I had surgery) so I
took out the battery for the winter. I replaced the fender this week put the battery back into the car but it won't start, it started ok in October b4 I took out the battery, she cranks but won't turn over.
GK ================================== Of Course The Address is Munged ==================================
==============GrailKing@oops!.Not.The.Realm.net wrote in message: .

she cranks but won't turn over.

================ I'm lost, confused, disoriented, and do not know which way to go.
Please....... better describe "she cranks but won't turn over".
sounds like a double negative to me.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal~
On 19 Apr 2006 18:59:10 -0700, "Marsh Monster"

when I turn the key she won't start. it wants to start but just Wrrrrr until the battery wants to give out. Like I mentioned B4 she ran fine in the fall, but after reinstalling the battery she won't start.

flywheel...the bendix may be bad. Try tapping on the starter with a hammer, that should free it up.
If this works for a few starts and it happens again, you need to pull the starter and either have it rebuilt or replaced. It's not a bad job (it's only a few bolts) but remember to disconnect the battery before you do pull it out.