CBS Goes To Far

Page 2 of 2
I didnt have to go to nam, but for the guys that did my hats off to you.

Yep so ugly theyd make a freight train take a dirt road, you could hire em out to haunt houses. lol lol
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win the battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win the whole damn war." ` Gen. George S. Patton
Gig 'em Ags! Texas Aggie

By all means, boycott CBS... it's just one of the 6-8 Neo-Con/corporate owned 'crap peddlers' that have all but killed worthwhile programming and content diversity. The ONLY thing liberal about television news would be a few moderate/liberal news casters. The content is strictly monitored and censored... and the only time/reason 'liberal news' is ever allowed/reported, is to 'incite the mobs'. The pen is mightier than the sword... learn how propaganda warfare has been used to shape the American psyche [in large scale] since the 1800's.
PUKE!

MikeG, Could you offer a little more than "PUKE!", I'm not able to respond without more to go on... :-)
Confused by a little 4 letter word are you??

the truth hurts, eh ?