CBS Goes To Far

RE/

That's a common misconception, as explained below:

----------------------------------------------------- After getting nailed by a daisy cutter bomb, Osama makes his way to the pearly gates.

There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind.

"You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams "this is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

Boarderline jingoism, I guess....but it was good for a couple of yuks when I first read it...

Reply to
(Pete Cresswell)

Yep so ugly theyd make a freight train take a dirt road, you could hire em out to haunt houses. lol lol

Reply to
LARRY929

"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win the battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win the whole damn war." ` Gen. George S. Patton

Gig 'em Ags! Texas Aggie

Reply to
Texas Legend

By all means, boycott CBS... it's just one of the 6-8 Neo-Con/corporate owned 'crap peddlers' that have all but killed worthwhile programming and content diversity. The ONLY thing liberal about television news would be a few moderate/liberal news casters. The content is strictly monitored and censored... and the only time/reason 'liberal news' is ever allowed/reported, is to 'incite the mobs'. The pen is mightier than the sword... learn how propaganda warfare has been used to shape the American psyche [in large scale] since the

1800's.
Reply to
GC

PUKE!

Reply to
MikeG

MikeG, Could you offer a little more than "PUKE!", I'm not able to respond without more to go on... :-)

Reply to
GC

Reply to
MikeG