Center Console

I did a search and didn't get any hits so I'll assume I can post this message without fear of duplicating someone's message.
I have a NBS '99 Silverado Z71. I'd really like to have a full center
console (butts up to the underside of dash) but I don't have an automatic transfer case...I have the old school "slam it gear" floor shifter. Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket center console that looks good and functions well, and will still allow access to the 4WD shifter? If so drop me a link or a googleism.