CFMI?? fuel pressure 'holding' question

I tested the fuel pressure at the rail/schrader test port on my 95 Jimmy (W series 4.3) and it was at 60psi with the key on engine off. I assume with
60lbs from the primed pump that there should be no need to swap the fuel filter out.
My question is... Should this pressure (60lbs) hold indefnitely/till the engine is turned over, etc? I checked the pressure again about 2 hours later and it had dropped to 50psi. Is this normal or does this mean that I have a leaking regulator or something similar?
Thanks. Andrew.
AWN- I personally wouldn't worry about 50 psi 2 hours later. If the readings are as you say, you're ok here. later jerry@perumotors