changing from tail gate to barn doors

Hi, I'd really like to have barn doors on my -96 Suburban. What adjustments do I have to make? ... hinges, weatherstip, paint job etc?

Add pictures here
✖
The entire door frame. I went thru this with a customer some years back. In the end he thought it would have been cheaper and less labor intensive to just buy a sub with the 'coffin doors'. But dont ley that stop you, if you really want to do it it would be most effiecient to shop the wrecking yards for a front end total without damage to the back end. Have them cut it off at the wheel wells and then you peel the outer skin from it. You might want to ask your local dealers parts dept for a print of the two illustrations of the different back ends. If they want more than a thanks, try another dealer.