Changing Power window Switches

Figured out I needed to change out the power window switch in my Chevy K5 Blazer. I hear that a lot of the GM and Chevy truck, suburbans, Jiimy's, and Blazer were pretty close to being similar in respect to these switches and was wondering if anyone had any helping tips, suggesttions, or whatever to assist? Never really tackled with this part of the door. Looks like I have to take the whole damn door apart or something. Hope not.

By the way, I have a truck bra/masl that I am selling on eBay if anyone is intersted. Fits lots of makes. Here is the link:

If I don't sell it on eBay, I would also consider an offer after the auction closes. Thanks.

Reply to
Mark Godfrey

Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.

Reply to
Dan Dunphy

Reply to
Mark Godfrey