Changing Power window Switches

Figured out I needed to change out the power window switch in my Chevy K5 Blazer. I hear that a lot of the GM and Chevy truck, suburbans, Jiimy's, and
Blazer were pretty close to being similar in respect to these switches and was wondering if anyone had any helping tips, suggesttions, or whatever to assist? Never really tackled with this part of the door. Looks like I have to take the whole damn door apart or something. Hope not.
By the way, I have a truck bra/masl that I am selling on eBay if anyone is intersted. Fits lots of makes. Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&categoryg63&item $28162822
If I don't sell it on eBay, I would also consider an offer after the auction closes. Thanks.
I had a 78 Jimmy. The connectors on the drivers side would periodically corrode. I would pull off the door panel and push the connector on and off several times and the switch would be good for another year or 2. There is a tool for popping the fasteners off, which you should be able to get at any good auto parts store. There are a couple of screws holding the arm rest off, and one or 2 in the inside door handle bezel. Dan
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:25:30 -0700, "Mark Godfrey"

Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.
It isn't the switch box itself that is bad, but the rocker switch that is broken. So I just want to replace the whole thing.