Chassis grease

I was wondering if there's any problem with using marine grease for my truck chassis lubes? I've read somewhere that some greases aren't compatible, but I don't know if this should concern me. I would be nice
to use one grease for my boat trailer and truck.
Thanks!
JB
Absolutely no problem. I do a lot of heavy wheeling and it's all I use, since it doesn't wash out.
VERY appropriate for poly bushings and the like due to it's tenacity.

Is this that new red grease?? Or just HS BLue grease??
It's the one that says "Marine" on the label, and is on sale. 8)