check gauges light

Hi everyone, I have a 1993 silverado 2x4 5 liter auto. recently a check gages light came on.This is seperate from the check engine light,I have never seen this light before. I was hoping someone might be able to
tell me what it means and what I can do about it, Thanks
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Just a backup warning if one of your guages are out of normal, E.G. Very low on gas. If all the the guages look ok, you
have a problem >