Check Out Janet's Boob Suprise Here

www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Rebel48 www.abetinternational.com <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What I'm trying to figure out is, if it was such an "accident," why did she go to all that trouble to adorn her nipple with that ringy-thing??
Doc

My girl never takes her adornment off. My question is, if it wasn't planned, why can you see snaps around her cup? My feeling though is that Timberlake wasn't lying when he said it was a wardrobe problem, I bet both were supposed to come off....
~KJ~

and the red part was supported to stay on... directly contradicts MTV and NFL statements that it wasn't planned...
to slide closer to topic, her manager claims that the nipple thingy is jewelry and Janet usually wears one... if so, couldn't it at least have been a chevy bowtie??
Mac