Check out this Chevy truck

I found this chevy truck on AutoExtra.com. Sounds good for an older model but just wanted to get an opinion.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

jim m via CarKB.com

Genesis Auto Sales And Service

6840 Marbut Rd Lithonia, GA 30058-5142 (770) 484-0414
Reply to
Tony Nelson

Sounds pretty good for all the goodies and miles...but I question what kind of shape is the body in, it has 15inch wheels so I wonder about front suspension being stressed and/or tweaked...

One more thing, if you consider a '98 as older, is my '76 antique? LOL

Reply to
Shades

George