Check out this Chevy truck

I found this chevy truck on AutoExtra.com. Sounds good for an older model but just wanted to get an opinion.
Take a look and let me know what you think.
http://autoextra.com/vehicledetail/adid-19323071/do-basic/?CMP=OTC-Fms&a1
Genesis Auto Sales And Service 6840 Marbut Rd Lithonia, GA 30058-5142 (770) 484-0414

Sounds pretty good for all the goodies and miles...but I question what kind of shape is the body in, it has 15inch wheels so I wonder about front suspension being stressed and/or tweaked...
One more thing, if you consider a '98 as older, is my '76 antique? LOL

I don't think he really wanted an "opinion." I thought it was just spam. . . . .