checking fuel preasure

will sombody please tell me how to check the fuel preasure on a 88 chevy pickup

Reply to
r-a-y

Easiest way we found was to put a pressure gauge inline at the fuel filter. If you don't have access to a pressure test set made to do this try borrowing one from a garage if you know someone. Our 89 had 5-12 psi old pump (1 year old) with a new pump it sits at about 16 psi... Our 92 was low and we found the spring was broke in the regulator.

Reply to
69SScamaro

Is the 89 throttle body injection?

Al