Chev 4X4

FS: Military Spec. Power Wagon,2 axel 4 wheel drive medium wheel base (True Dodge power wagon but built at Chev .plant) no wear on steering balls 9X20 wheels, Have seperate 63 pickup with mil.in line 6 as origional on 4X4s 23K Mi. Title, Also have water buffalo trailer to hook to pintal on truck? Make my day, finish my project? Offer? Bill

Reply to
Bill Chaplin

Pictures? Location?

Reply to