Chev 4X4

FS: Military Spec. Power Wagon,2 axel 4 wheel drive medium wheel base (True Dodge power wagon but built at Chev .plant) no wear on steering balls 9X20 wheels, Have seperate 63 pickup with mil.in line 6 as
origional on 4X4s 23K Mi. Title, Also have water buffalo trailer to hook to pintal on truck? Make my day, finish my project? Offer? Bill
Pictures? Location?