CHEV-OTA Toyota 4-Runner FOR SALE Chev motor,ford 9in rear end posi "Offers"

I have a 1984 Toyota 4-Runner, first year of production, removable roof with rool bar, have done thousands of dollars work throught the years. The truck drives well, suspension lift 6" in springs and no body lift, has a
chevy 350 engine 194 heads and eldelbrock intake and carb, roughly has 300 hp. I will sacrifice this machine for $5000.00 as I want to sell and go to school, over $20,000 invested and body is in excellent shape, minimal rust in the fenders but paint is in good condition 3 tone purlessence and 3 coats of clear. Truck has been sitting for 3 months and will sell soon I am located on Vancouver Island British Columbia and can be contacted at
1-250-830-3800 Thanx for your interest Brad