Chevrolet service bulletins

How do I get info on Chevrolet service bulletins sent to dealers? I'm interested in the ball joints of 2003 S10-ZR5. Also, does anyone know if Chevy used the "sealed for life" ball joints in this model? 35,000
babied miles, 4 new ball joints and 4 new tires. Dealer covered joints, I paid for the tires. TIA Watson1
http://www.tsbdata.com/tsb-chevy-truck-2000-2004.html
Jabs

Wonderful site. Thank you Jabs!
Check the auto zone website.