Chevy 2500HD tailgate capacity

Yippie... None of this qualifies you to give automotive related advice.

Was that a put down? Man that was a lamest attempt at a put down I've ever seen.

No thanks, we can Google it and find out how it ACTUALLY works.

What does a mig have to do with any of this or the fact that you shouldnt be giving advice on automobiles? Man the things that you pull out of your ass just to justify your worthless existence on the internet is astonishing.

Reply to
LMAO

Interesting. Nevertheless why don't you stick to that and leave auto and truck repair to those who have done or continue to to it. It would save you the embarassment of being constantly corrected and otherwise chastised.

Reply to
Roy

Like R & D ever had to produce a viable product.

That's pretty much what we've been seeing from you. Unbelievable stuff.

Ego gone berserk.

I think the thanks should go to the people who engineered the system down to where it doesn't need a cargo plane to move it.

And your theoretical knowledge about how GPS works has what to do with anything related to the auto/truck groups where you post, other than we now have vidiots staring at there GPS dashboard screens instead of watching where the f*ck they're going?

Test projects are a far cry from a working salable unit. The dumpsters around here are full of test projects.

The auto repair industry is chock full of people who are good at tests but can't fix a car for shit.

No doubt they handed it right over to you and Al Gore.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Actually it does because I have a engineering background in electrical and mechanical and even studied IC engine design theorys in college and even wrote a few papers on it. (automotive has been a hobby for nearly 40 yerars and I used to street rod when car were real cars and engines were truely awesome) I can apply knowledge, theory and experiance to real world applications because as a engineer you understand how and why thing work and if they do not you find out why. People that make comments such as your have trouble believing that anyone can truely be knowledgable in so many areas because they are not. The realy sad part is when they have a chance to learn something they attack the source rather than learn something because you can learn until the day you die unless you are too thick headed to do so because you are already a "expert" on everything. Knowledge is free you can waste it is you choose.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Exactly what is meant when you say "background?"

Reply to
aarcuda69062

No...Actually it doesnt. And you prove that to us every day.

Well I can safely say my background exceeds that.

Notice he makes no claim > (automotive has been a hobby for

Clearly your understanding of cars hasnt evolved ANY in nearly 40 years.

You mean when they were truely inefficient gas hogging coffins. Give me airbags and a LS2 anyday. Oh by the way that engine is clearly way out of your league in understanding.

Reply to
LMAO

I think he might truly have an engineering degree....my only evidence is that he can't spell worth a shit.

Reply to
News Skimmer