Chevy 2500HD tailgate capacity

Page 3 of 3
wrote:

Why not practice what you preach. Idiot!

Dang it Roy.....you beat me to that obvious answer....:)) (half wit was reference to his "about in half for a load in transit. " comment to an earlier post. SJ must have taken it as a ding to his character.) Perhaps he was correct for once.

Didn't we already talk about how part of being a grown up is the willingness to admit when you're wrong?
Ignoramus11590 wrote:

Let see me,brother,wifes,baby about 1000 lbs. on my 05, ain't even bent yet.
James
Ignoramus11590 wrote:

Let see me,brother,wifes,baby about 1000 lbs. on my 05, ain't even bent yet. YMMV
James

My friend put a 2X12 on his tailgate like a ramp and tried to get his K1000 BMW up it. It bent the tailgate. Right after it fell over:) Bent the BMW too.
Al
wifes? How many do you have?
Maybe your brother had one too and you are just the man the rest of us are.
skimmer