Chevy Astro/GMC Safari

I have a 1987 GMC Safari (Astro) with a 4.3L v6 and TBI.
This van has about 193K/miles on it and since i've had it (about 2-1/2 yrs) it's had a hesitation. Well, now it just stalls out and i'm trying
to find out why it just doesn't keep going at all and stalls when "a load" is put on it (i.e. putting it in DRIVE or REVERSE).
We've taken off the TBI to possibly clean it, but the thought may be that it's in the Injectors.
How long should these last, or do they just need a good cleaning too? I dont want to dump $350 into a pair of injectors when that may not fix it.
Lemme know...
- Ray - qix snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com qix snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Have you checked your EGR valve for operation? If it's the original one I bet that's your problem. On the other hand it's real easy to see if your TBI's injectors are working well, just take off the air cover and look. Should be a nice clean even spray, no drips drops or plops.
~KJ~