chevy blazer window motor replacement

I need to replace the window motor on both doors of my 91 blazer. Anyone have any idea how to get to it without cutting up my arm. I can't even see the unit. I can feel everything in the assembly, but I can't see the
bolts to remove them. Is there an easier way than doing it all by feel? Please help.
http://www.usedpartscentral.com/tech/page1.htm
here's a how to page i had bookmarked just in case
md