chevy equinox

just wondering if there was anybody out there that has a equinox and has had any problems with there's yet. i have had mine for 1 year now and have 5650 miles on it and haven't had
anything go wrong so far. i drove from northwest indiana to branson missouri and it drove and handled great. i got 24 mpg going down and got 25 coming back. i just used 89 oct shell and phillips 66 and sinclair. later. troy.
on Sunday 09 September 2007 10:58 pm, someone posing as EARNHARDT3 Last took a rock and etched into the cave:

You're probably not going to find many people here with one. It is a compact car, like my wife's VUE.
This is a forum for trucks.
Try alt.autos.gm
--
www.perfectreign.com

it's an suv not a compact car and for your info it is still considered a truck according to truck trend magazine.
on Saturday 15 September 2007 02:33 pm, someone posing as TROY BUONO took a rock and etched into the cave:
(bad posting style due to web-tv usage ignored)

Uh huh.
Of course, truck trend also called the Honda ridgeline a truck.
Shows how much they know. *shrugs*
--
www.perfectreign.com

don't tell me you call the honda ridgeline a compact car to?
so i guess motorweek is wrong also by call the ridgeline a truck.
dude it's a truck. a buddy of mine has one and it's a darn good one to.
it is just like the chevy avalanche.

It's As far from an Avalanche as one could get...

on Monday 17 September 2007 02:00 pm, someone posing as TROY BUONO took a rock and etched into the cave:

Yes.
Yes.
Does it have a frame or is it unibody?

If you like minivans.

Really? *raises eyebrows*
...and you can do this
http://www.perfectreign.com/stuff/2007/av_loaded_sm.jpg
with a ridgeline?
Oh, and a buddy of mine with a Z71 Avalanche did help out a poor guy in a ridgeline once...
http://donutmonster.com/stuff/z71_avy_ridgeline.jpg
--
www.perfectreign.com

do me a favor and type honda ridgeline in your search box and tell me what that five letter word by honda ridgeline says...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm....can we say truck.
good boy.
need i say anymore.
duh!
On Sep 17, 2:05 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (TROY BUONO) wrote:

Though this might be true, realistically, the Avalance and Ridgeline should fall into the category of SUT, just like the H2 with 4 doors and a short little bed. Apple, Oranges.
I can put 8' drywall inside my Avalanche and it not get wet. Little bed??
(TROY BUONO) wrote:

Only after you fold down the rear wall/window. In standard configuration it is only about 4.5" long, but what ever, I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you about it. Call it what ever makes you feel special.
azwiley1 wrote:

Or you could buy an old boat sized Cadillac and take the trunk lid off the thing.

Or a Lincoln
azwiley1 wrote:

Or an old Chrysler. Going back further, a DeSoto.
on Monday 17 September 2007 02:05 pm, someone posing as TROY BUONO took a rock and etched into the cave:

Boy, getting a little defensive are we?
I'm sorry. I've driven the Ridgeline. It is a nice minivan. Not a truck.
My wife's VUE. Nice little car. Not a truck.
Nothing wrong with them, just "not a truck."
--
www.perfectreign.com

do you even know what a mini van is?
i hate to see what you call the toyota pick-up truck.
don't tell me. you think it's a car to.
did you go to honda's website for the ridgeline. it is a truck. go to a honda dealer and ask one of the sales reps and they to will tell you it's a truck.
think before you write. also just to let you know the equinox took over the chevy blazer. they don't make the blazer anymore. so what do you consider the chevy blazer to be?

Equinox is built on a Cross platform Chassis... That equals STATION WAGON chassis which is used for MINI VANS.

An Attempt to conquer the USA through Importing.....

It ain't a truck.

I bet you believe it when a girl tells you she's a virgin too....

No it didn't. The TRAILBLAZER took over the Blazer you stump stupid fuck.
Topp@Work wrote:

Uh, the Caravans are built on the old K CAR chassis. For the first years of production the only vehicle Chrysler even had on a different platform were it's truck/van line.

No. The Equinox is a crossover that is not even close to the Blazer. The Trailblazer took the place of the S-Sized Blazer and the Tahoe took the Full Sized Blazer.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York
Topp@Work wrote: