Chevy/GMC Service manuals 4 Sale

I have a few Factory service Manuals I'd like to get rid of as I no longer need them. Reasonably priced
1990 GMC C&K light duty Truck (4 Book set) Like new
1985 Chevy C,G,K,P, 10-30 SERIES 1 Book Cover torn
1979 Chevy light Duty Truck 1 Book
1989 GMC S/T light duty truck 1 Book
E-mail me for more info ,pictures or if you have any questions lcf62 at comcast dot net