CHevy Parts

I am looking for a Chevy Part 30024574, it is a gasket between the catalytic converter and the exhaust manifold. Other than the dealership where is a good place to look online for parts?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Detje

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

NAPA's is

I'll also add

you can also try

and
you can get the exact part # you're looking for from either of them.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

If it's just an exhaust gasket, I'd recommend just stopping by any exhaust shop. I'm sure they can fabricate one if they don't have one in stock...

-Derek

Reply to
Derek Schwartz

Reply to