CHevy Parts

I am looking for a Chevy Part 30024574, it is a gasket between the catalytic converter and the exhaust manifold. Other than the dealership where is a good place to look online for parts?
Chris

www.napa.com www.partsamerica.com www.autozone.com
Doc

NAPA's is www.napaonline.com
I'll also add www.carquest.com
you can also try www.gmpartsdirect.com and www.gmotors.com you can get the exact part # you're looking for from either of them.
-Bret
If it's just an exhaust gasket, I'd recommend just stopping by any exhaust shop. I'm sure they can fabricate one if they don't have one in stock...
-Derek

www.gmpartsdirect.com $16.03