Chevy S-10

Can anyone tell me where on the firewall is the electrical gromet located? I'm trying to install a set of Fog lights for my son on his 94 S-10, and I can't find where all the electrical connections pass through the firewall into the cab.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
wfcj79

I believe on the drivers side under the hood, in the far corner. If its anything like my 99 jimmy

Reply to
Adam

Thanks for all the replys about the FOG lights. I did install them with a relay and fuse after finding the grommet. My son and I aligned them correctly so as not to offend anyone. Personnaly, I've never had a use for FOG lights, but my son and I live in lower central PA and FOG is an issue. Plus he's a new driver and I want him to be safe and see what's ahead of him on the road. Thanks again.

Reply to
wfcj79