Chevy S-10

Can anyone tell me where on the firewall is the electrical gromet located? I'm trying to install a set of Fog lights for my son on his 94 S-10, and I can't find where all
the electrical connections pass through the firewall into the cab.
Thanks in advance.
I believe on the drivers side under the hood, in the far corner. If its anything like my 99 jimmy

Thanks for all the replys about the FOG lights. I did install them with a relay and fuse after finding the grommet. My son and I aligned them correctly so as not to offend anyone. Personnaly, I've never had a use for FOG lights, but my son and I live in lower central PA and FOG is an issue. Plus he's a new driver and I want him to be safe and see what's ahead of him on the road. Thanks again.