Chevy S10 2001 Pick-Up

My first message listed my truck as a Ford S10 in error. My truck is a Chevy S10 with 60,000 miles. It cranks up as if it's going to start put it will not kick over. Thank you Eugene nine for informing of my error. I welcom any input concerning this problem.

Reply to
missjojo

Mike Levy

As he said, do you hear the fuel pump. You should hear it run for a couple seconds when you first switch the key to on, or there is a prime pin in the underhood fusebox right next to the fuel pump relay, look for the single hole right by one corner of the relay and you can get a wire and touch to the battery (I'd put an inline fuse just in case the pump or wiring is shorted) to run the pump.

Reply to
Eugene Nine