Chevy S10 2001 Pick-Up

My first message listed my truck as a Ford S10 in error. My truck is a Chevy S10 with 60,000 miles. It cranks up as if it's going to start put it will not kick over. Thank you Eugene nine for
informing of my error. I welcom any input concerning this problem.
Do you hear the fuel pump running? You'll hear it when you turn the key to run without starting the truck...
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 07:12:39 -0400, "missjojo"

Mike Levy wrote:

As he said, do you hear the fuel pump. You should hear it run for a couple seconds when you first switch the key to on, or there is a prime pin in the underhood fusebox right next to the fuel pump relay, look for the single hole right by one corner of the relay and you can get a wire and touch to the battery (I'd put an inline fuse just in case the pump or wiring is shorted) to run the pump.