Chevy Trackers?

Yo.., are Chevy 4x4 Trackers welcome here?

I own one, so yes. Cam

It is a Chevy 4x4, so yes. My dad has one that I worked on and drove for months. Bring on the Q's.
-- 98 Camaro

Hey, I have a '93 Tracker as well as a '96 Yukon 4dr. I tell ya that little Tracker is great, it has never caused a lick of trouble and is cheap to insure and run...