Chevy Truck joke

Funny and VERY true! LOL

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030805090406040802010802 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
It's true..... I bought a new 4X4 Colorado Not fully loaded and I almost had the same reaction!
Doug aka Skippy wrote:

--------------030805090406040802010802 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
As she bent forward to feel the fine leather upholstery, an unexpected little burst of flatulence escaped her.
Very embarrassed, she anxiously looked around to see if anyone had noticed.
There standing behind her was a salesman. With a pleasant smile he greeted her, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?"
Trying to maintain an air of sophistication and acting as though nothing had happened, she smiled back and asked, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"
--------------030805090406040802010802--