Chevy trucks

I was looking at the Chevy Tahoe and they have three models: LS, LT and Z71. What one is their 'top of the line', or how would they rank in order?
Thanks,
Mark
Mark,
You can judge for yourself based on price, 2wd vs. 4wd and off-road features.
http://www.chevrolet.com/tahoe /
Brown

z71 is a suspension and sticker package that includes very little but increases the profits for GM. The LS/LT are the interior packages. Its a matter of do ya want leather seats or not.
: I was looking at the Chevy Tahoe and they have three models: LS, LT and : Z71. What one is their 'top of the line', or how would they rank in : order? : : Thanks, : : Mark :
leather seats get hot quick
--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering